Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Part time here:

Back pain

Urinary infection for holding it too long (impossible to pee in DC)

Addicted to coffee (to wake me up, because it's cold, the drive more hours, etc)

Become more desperate with traffic and want to fight everybody

and on the positive side, I have become more smart to drive (coming from VA when I started driving in DC I was the typical loser who got lost easily....now, I drive and cruise DC like the palm of my hand)

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
start eating clean. no sugar. no soda. no alcohol.

lean chicken, salmon, tuna. lots of yogurt, greens, and fruits.

replace coffee with green tea and ginger tea. munch on nuts if u get hungry at night.

if you work 2 to 3 hours, get a walk in for 15 minutes. do the 200 pushup challenge, with 200 situps and 100 burpees to get backin shAPE.

stretch your back in the morning and evenings. up to you to see a chiropractor or not.

my breakfast this morning - cup of oatmeal, gnc protein powder and 2 cups of yogurt. for lunch i'll probably go to wegmans or harris teeter and pig out on greens, chicken and fish. maybe do olive garden for the 6,99 lunch special.

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Blood clots. Look up pulmonary embolism....once a week I get an athletic workout just to keep my blood flowing.

Due to the dank rates we are all at risk. Why? Because we are seated trying to put chicken scratch together.

Part time here:

Back pain

Urinary infection for holding it too long (impossible to pee in DC)

Addicted to coffee (to wake me up, because it's cold, the drive more hours, etc)

Become more desperate with traffic and want to fight everybody

and on the positive side, I have become more smart to drive (coming from VA when I started driving in DC I was the typical loser who got lost easily....now, I drive and cruise DC like the palm of my hand)
Bruh...when u need to pee just dial in waze the nearest GIANT.

·
Premium Member
13,449 Posts
Blood clots. Look up pulmonary embolism....once a week I get an athletic workout just to keep my blood flowing.

Due to the dank rates we are all at risk. Why? Because we are seated trying to put chicken scratch together.
Time to fake a heart problem to get blood thinner meds. Seriously tho this can be a concern esp if over 50

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I pee in a Gatorade bottle, or Mcdonalds large cup.

Sometimes the only option I have is a 20 oz deer park bottle. The pee hole is too small causing me to pee outside the bottle, and sometimes my pee overflows the bottle. Afterwards my pants are wet, and my seat gets wet. To get rid of the smell I spray Ozium on my pants and seat, and cleanse my wee wee with hand sanitizer. But I have to continue driving to make ends meet.

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
I use to get an erection when an Uber driver could make $50 an hour all day and night but now when it's tough to make $20 my erections only happen at 4.0 surges or higher.
Hahahahaha

Bruh! Today is my day off and then via sent me a text that 3.4x surge in Columbia heights...which is ten minutes away. It's like waking up with morning wood and getting a blowie. Easy $40 for an hours work. I'll take it.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts