Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couple weeks ago when I lay down or try to get back I have been feeling dizzy from the back of my head. Anybody felt this symptom before ? My friend also been feeling same symptom we both drive about 6 to 10 hours daily. I know for a fact it's not corona virus before you make suggestion. Wanted to know if anybody experiance when you try to quicky get up from the bed you feel dizzy.

·
Premium Member
8,045 Posts
Couple weeks ago when I lay down or try to get back I have been feeling dizzy from the back of my head. Anybody felt this symptom before ? My friend also been feeling same symptom we both drive about 6 to 10 hours daily. I know for a fact it's not corona virus before you make suggestion. Wanted to know if anybody experiance when you try to quicky get up from the bed you feel dizzy.
Not anything serious, but conditioning of the body might be a issue 😁 if you move all your body parts for 6 weeks, it might go away.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
How overweight are you?
I am 5'8 about 230 pound 15 pound.
an apple a day keeps the doctor away
OK thank you

Uh, oh, guys...I'm starting to get a headache...
I thought you wrecked your car lol. Aren't you staying home?

Not anything serious, but conditioning of the body might be a issue 😁 if you move all your body parts for 6 weeks, it might go away.
OK thank you

You have the clap. Stay away from the seedy parts of town and drink plenty of fluids.

Your welcome.
OK thank you

LOL! :roflmao:

Hmmm... I feel sick. What should I do...? Oh, I know!!! UP.net Dallas section is full of legit M.D.s doing RS just to pass time, so that's the place to go! :thumbup:
I have went to the doctor already . Wanted to see if any driver have felt this way. I think that is what this forum is for, for people to disuss. I think you forgot being a human now you act like an animal ?

·
Premium Member
2,977 Posts
I am about the same height. Ideal weight for this height is 185.

I was up to 235 with high blood pressure, cholesterol, etc. I am down to 185 now.

I had the symptoms you described. I stopped drinking, smoking cigs and weed, and started eating healthier. Biggest thing was cutting out sugars and drinking water. At 44, I feel pretty good now. Just need to get my lazy self into the gym.

Also, what did the doctor say?

·
Premium Member
4,471 Posts
I have went to the doctor already .
So, what did the doctor say? Or do you not want to disclose it since you want a second opinion from the M.D.s over here?

Anyway... You are clearly overweight. You weigh more than I do and I'm a couple of inches taller. And I'm overweight already as is. Not saying the dizzyness will go away, but losing about 30-40 pounds is definitely going to help a lot.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
I am about the same height. Ideal weight for this height is 185.

I was up to 235 with high blood pressure, cholesterol, etc. I am down to 185 now.

I had the symptoms you described. I stopped drinking, smoking cigs and weed, and started eating healthier. Biggest thing was cutting out sugars and drinking water. At 44, I feel pretty good now. Just need to get my lazy self into the gym.

Also, what did the doctor say?
The cause of this from the doctor is dehydration. Other group member suggest is right for my height I am over weight. I will lose some weight.

Yo soy mexicano wey...:cautious:
@songoku
And with that being said are you Aaaasian...? :cautious: hmmmm
Yo soy mexicano wey...:cautious:
@songoku
And with that being said are you Aaaasian...? :cautious: hmmmm
Sorry I don't get you

@Temo85

5'8 about 230 pounds ? You sound Mexican...:cautious:
Du hast keine Ahnung, was du sagst

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.