Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Font Parallel Number Document Paper
Clearbanc did not transfer my earnings to me last week. They have control of my earnings until I pay of the advance I received from them and send me an email every week stating that they have received the funds from Uber and will deposit the remaining to me. No e-mail last week or deposit.

It has been days and they have not replied to the emails sent to their customer service, the number they gave me to pay off the remaining balance sounds disconnected and I cannot log in to their website. After 4 back and forths with Uber about it where they refused to address that company, they sent me this e-mail stating that they are in no way affiliated with Clearbanc.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Okay so they took your payment out Tuesday? The remaining portion is supposed to be in your account Thursday. Have you gone a long period of time without driving since your pay advance? What is the full story here? This sounds like a complaint, Maybe I can help you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After about five days of waiting their customer support got back with me. They apologized for the delay and claimed they were moving offices. They had received my funds from Uber and said that my bank account was locked which wasn't true. I then spoke with a higher up and he just manually deposited the money for me. Uber finally gave me the url for The vault where I was able to see that my earnings were being sent to Clearbancs account number. But Uber will not claim any partnership with Clearbanc which contradicts their advertisement.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts