Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to get you guys opinions on whats better, tvs or tablets for rear seat entertainment, also, I want to know things like what can tablets do that tvs cant for riders, and I also have the idea to have riders be able to play video games aswell, is it possible to play call of duty or something like that with the tvs headrest? thank you

·
Registered
189 Posts
Yes you "technically" can do it. But it's not worth the risk.

1. Uber won't pay for it when not if it breaks
2. Personal insurance will not pay for it
3. It will get stolen

Or

4. It will get broken.
5. Passengers won't give a crap about it
6. By the time the game finishes booting up, surprise, you arrived at the destination.

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
i want to get you guys opinions on whats better, tvs or tablets for rear seat entertainment, also, I want to know things like what can tablets do that tvs cant for riders, and I also have the idea to have riders be able to play video games aswell, is it possible to play call of duty or something like that with the tvs headrest? thank you
POST # 1/uberboy48: ATTENTION !
ALL NEW UPNF
MEMBERS....THIS IS WHY IT IS IMPERA-
TIVE TO read, read, read, read, read, read,
READ THESE HALF-MILLION MESSAGES!

LEARN A THING OR TWO ABOUT THIS
PANDEMIC CALLED " #[F]Uber " B - 4
Willy-Nilly Threadstarting. DO NOT....
D....O....N....O....T follow ANY....ANY........
not even ONE suggestion from HQ/City
Orofice/"Market" MisManagement........
without checking HERE FIRST !

DEAR GOD, PLEASE deliver these
innocents from "The Beast" and
Eternal Regret.

.......UPNF: YES !
#[F]Uber : HELL, NO !

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
your not anwering my question...
POST # 7/uberboy48: Your idea is Well-
Intentioned, but.....
like the Road to Hell....paved with Good
Intentions. Here's a Suggestion from #4
Notable....with 900...NINE HUNDRED
TIMES YOUR "LIKES"...READ! READ!

Spend ALL Your time (not working)
reading the Miami City SubForum...
from BACK to FRONT (for Perspective).
Then contact me via "Conversation".
You'll be AMAZED what You Learn!

Mentoring Bison:......mentoring......

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
first of all people are not going to steal tv headrests, those things are installed on the chair, I should be able to notice of somebody tries to steal that, tablets yes that can be stolen but Im not asking for someone to tell me don't do it, I know the risk im just asking a question, trying to have some fun with it using some imagination, not just for uber but when I drive my friends around or take long trips with friends

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Don't waste your time or money.
first of all people are not going to steal tv headrests, those things are installed on the chair, I should be able to notice of somebody tries to steal that, tablets yes that can be stolen but Im not asking for someone to tell me don't do it, I know the risk im just asking a question, trying to have some fun with it using some imagination, not just for uber but when I drive my friends around or take long trips with friends

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
I have lcd's in each of my headrests... most of the time the pax just switches it off as to suggest "im too cool for this shit"

Reactions: Cathi
1 - 20 of 115 Posts