Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Excellent morning in OC! Especially in newport/huntington where the ants usually get their ant on. Anaheim took one for the team as ants were stuck in long lines to drop off all natural pax.

After this initial drop off the ant would then look at his online uber app and see all of oc glowing blood red except Anaheim. "Rats", thinks the ant, "how come it never surges when im in newport beach?" Seconds later the ant will get a base x ping. Eagerly he accepts this ping hoping it will take him back to where the surge is. But nay, it is another hippy farmer that will leave his redbull and used cleenex between his seat cussions after he is dropped off 20 minutes and .65 miles away.

Never one to be discouraged the ant will double his efforts only to continue this tragic cycle of mental, physical and automobile abuse until he has become the ultimate drone ant zombie uber warror. Queen Travis is pleased.

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Still good money per mile but atrocious per hour this morning in OC...unless y'all caught some bloodred LAX unicorns

Got my 80 bucks in 50 odometer miles (most of them dead) and went home.

Not interested.

Plus, I somehow stepped on some gum at SNA....between my heel and my sandal. Ugh.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This site doesnt get enought traffic really to make any noticeable local difference, its a shame. What is the percent of drivers that has an account / reads this forum every once in a while? I would guess 2-5% of the total.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts