Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Glados
As you know our number have changed. Mine is an east coast #
Are we on a separated sever now? Is that whats going on now?
Is uber monitoring each one of us now.where we go what we do.are we using riders app? How long till they decide to permanently deactivate us?
Also one more question if you dont mind.
Are you toby the guy who offered 200$ last week? Just wondering how far uber goes to collect info about us the unwanted.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Glados
As you know our number have changed. Mine is an east coast #
Are we on a separated sever now? Is that whats going on now?
Is uber monitoring each one of us now.where we go what we do.are we using riders app? How long till they decide to permanently deactivate us?
Also one more question if you dont mind.
Are you toby the guy who offered 200$ last week? Just wondering how far uber goes to collect info about us the unwanted.
Good question its to separate the great drivers from horrible or new driver.

·
Premium Member
5,574 Posts
I've read that Glados is a Uber employee and from my take he definitely sounds like one, has he/she ever admitted it or just ignores the question?

·
Banned
9,012 Posts
I've read that Glados is a Uber employee and from my take he definitely sounds like one, has he/she ever admitted it or just ignores the question?
Responds as robot. It's just someone trying to be cute. But the schtick is played out and lame.

Someone that is bored because they have along wait time between pings.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Glados reminds me of that little nerd kid with the runny nose that keeps repeating everything you say to annoy you , then becomes the teenager sitting in the basement playing video games and jerking off to the female Avatars
Im just thinking.
did uber paid this website for a complete list of all members emails?????
Hope not

1 - 9 of 9 Posts