Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 1 of 21 Posts

· Registered
54 Posts
I haven’t filed taxes for three years anyone have any advice or experience of this kind of situation ? outcomes??? thanks - bunny
Go to a tax lawyer and get him to file for a fresh start initiative, as long as you don't have alot of assets. It usually costs about a thousand dollars but they can get what you owe down to pennies on the dollar.
1 - 1 of 21 Posts