Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,033 Posts
Damn bad timing this sucks Dex... however I'm sure you will kill it on base...

But yes in the theme of Pride week , your A$$ is going to be more sore.
Also in the theme of Pride Week, it will be easier for Dex to handle the petite Silver Surfer instead of the Black Beast.

What a bummer about the Suburban. It seems to have become a money pit for you recently, Dex.

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wtf...man...that sucks...
Warranty?

On trip?
No warranty. Aprox. $5K to replace. Not on trip. It was a known issue, I was planning to have it done after this weekend... she had other ideas.

Also in the theme of Pride Week, it will be easier for Dex to handle the petite Silver Surfer instead of the Black Beast.

What a bummer about the Suburban. It seems to have become a money pit for you recently, Dex.
Couple of hard hits this year on repairs. Looking forward to rest of the year with only regular maintenance. New ****** will last about 125-150K miles. I try to average about $1.50 for every mile driven... so not a big expense in the greater scheme of everything. Just a bummer to not have her for Pride weekend... it is usually one of my busiest.

Brah, we know you Got a X car!!!! old school! do it!!!!
I already got in it tonight and took a few runs. Nice to see ping after ping again. Can you believe I was actually nervous to take a run in the X car... weird I felt that way after thousands of trips.

Just goes to show the importance to a full-time driver of having a second car. Other than switching over my phone cables and amp, she was already on both platforms and ready to go. heynow321 runs two vehicles as well.

·
Premium Member
5,637 Posts
No ew
I already got in it tonight and took a few runs. Nice to see ping after ping again. Can you believe I was actually nervous to take a run in the X car... weird I felt that way after thousands of trips.

Just goes to show the importance to a full-time driver of having a second car. Other than switching over my phone cables and amp, she was already on both platforms and ready to go. heynow321 runs two vehicles as well.
That anxiety never goes away. X rides are such a gamble these days. It's nice not having that downtime though

1 - 20 of 63 Posts