Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Highly recommend the stuffed pork chops with hatch chili's from HEB Central Market. They are so yummy!

Just wanted to post a neutral, happy thread. Ha!

See?!

Attachments

·
Banned
276 Posts
I think my body is 70% hatch chili's at this point. Been hitting em hard!! Try the hatch chocolate truffles in the coffee area of bulk. Approx $3 and they are tasty and not spicy, just tangy.

The regular roasted ones freeze decently well btw.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I totally didn't think I would like them, cause I think the smell of them roasting is super foul. But they were really good.

And for the chocolate.. I'm a chick, but I totally hate chocolate. It's too bitter. Lol

What else have you had it in?

·
Banned
276 Posts
They sold these little hatch chicken empanadas that were pretty damn good. They did a hatch rotisserie chicken which was basically just a rotisserie chicken but whatever. The hatch baguette french bread seemed like a good idea but I guess I like my bread to not overpower other things so it was a bit much. But really I just take the roasted ones and put them in eggs or eat them along with boring grilled chicken breasts, etc. It's such a silly thing but they have made it into such a big deal and after what, 15 years of it, I kinda look forward to it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts