Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I need an inspection to start driving again and I saw were 3 places that offer for free, however they say high wait times. There are also a list of places that will do it for $16, which isn't a lot. Has anyone used the free locations and how was it? What was your experience ? Or should I just pay the $16 and go that route.
Thanks

·
Registered
329 Posts
So I need an inspection to start driving again and I saw were 3 places that offer for free, however they say high wait times. There are also a list of places that will do it for $16, which isn't a lot. Has anyone used the free locations and how was it? What was your experience ? Or should I just pay the $16 and go that route.
Thanks
I did one of the three inspection places and I only needed to wait for like 10-15 minutes and I was done.

·
25,011 Posts
I used the Liberty gas station on Columbia Pike next to Bob and Edith's. It was a free location back in December, 2015. I do not know if it is still. I waited no more than twenty minutes, if it was that, even. They were very nice about the whole thing.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Thanks
Pep Boys in Winchester Va.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Liberty is still on the list , think I'll try tomorrow morning since I keep getting offered platinum boost for last 2 weeks without driving. I was able to log on during the app outage last week somehow and uber is giving me about $50 and since I was on pax app 2 5$ credits, not bad.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts