Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts
Its because there are more uber drivers.

Honestly, i dont know why anyone that has a 2010+ car model would be doing uber. The only reason im doing uber is because my car is an 06 and i dont get pdp on lyft, otherwise i would jump to lyft right away.

·
Premium Member
64,580 Posts
Iv noticed it's been slow on UBER last couple of days but surprisingly lyft has been busy. This hasn't happened to me like ever. Anyone else notice less UBER demand since #DeleteUber My lyft has been pinging non stop
Drop started over 8 months ago with Uber flooding the market .
Too many drivers.
No money !
UNSUSTAINABLE !

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
I really believe w sexual harassment case plus CEO vs uber black video came up he keep saying sorry next day but social network so strong now plus Fat Tuesday too
Yeah picked up a guy from Facebook today and we started talking and guess what they hate Uber Corp....and everything they stand for and he said he knows a couple of people that work there and they ****ing hate it....said Kaladick is a prick and doesn't care about drivers,..

Yes this guy used uber though hahahah..

·
Banned
4,825 Posts
It's hard to tell. It could be any of the common reasons. Too many drivers, people boycotting (not using anymore, whatever), and some periods are just slower (in 3 years, I've noticed there are just ebbs and opposite of ebbs from week to week). Too many drivers has been a problem for over a year now. I wonder if they've preemptively boosted signing on more drivers worrying about current drivers not driving cuz of bad press. I feel like I noticed more than the usual number of peoeple coming to the forum saying "i'm new, any tips", but that's not a reliable guage. I haven't noticed the frenzy of advertising like a year ago, but there's also the local recruiting at malls or wherever, places I'd never see cuz I'm just not a normal person who goes to normal places. But I've heard of those tactics where they have a booth and lure in hopeful people with positive talk. If Uber dies, there's always Lyft, then the riders all go to Lyft. I can't do Lyft though, cuz they don't like my phone number, even though it's a perfectly good number with unlimited calling and data that links to a smart phone. :oops:

I suggest everyone quit. And then you'll never have to wonder again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts