Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So over a month ago, I drove a husband/wife with the Delta COVID variant, and was classed as a close contact. (Surprisingly for a highly infectious virus, i didnt catch it, nor did anyone else they visited)

uber deactivated me for 2weeks,

ministry of health forced me to self isolate for 2weeks,

Uber said I should be eligible for financial assistance, I just need to forward paperwork, and they will get back to me within 7business days.

I did, and now seems like Uber are now ignoring me, it’s been 3weeks, no money, no contact. But they have reactivated me,

So Wondering if this is common for Uber to not pay out(probably a stupid question), I don’t really need the money since my government gave me assistance(f all), but for all Uber has taken off me in over 5years, I’ll gladly take money off them.

·
Premium Member
2,135 Posts
Sounds rather UK NZ specific. Perhaps posting in the geographically-specific sub-forums would be better as it would be read by people who may have experienced what you're dealing with. Ministry of Health? No such thing here in America.

·
Premium Member
16,490 Posts
Sounds rather UK specific. Perhaps posting in the geographically-specific sub-forums would be better as it would be read by people who may have experienced what you're dealing with. Ministry of Health? No such thing here in America.

LOL Don’t be such a ******! The advice forum is not America(n) it is global.

UK specific - pffft - the bloke is in NZ. Do you not have the ability to see that from his signature / nic?

·
Premium Member
8,683 Posts

·
Premium Member
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds rather UK NZ specific. Perhaps posting in the geographically-specific sub-forums would be better as it would be read by people who may have experienced what you're dealing with. Ministry of Health? No such thing here in America.
You obviously missed the point of my post.

uber COVID financial assistance is available to ALL drivers world wide. Not just my country.
So post is aimed at anyone anywhere in the world. For advice, that have or have not received this assistance,

and I’m the only one in NZ on this worldwide forum,

·
Premium Member
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Key word should...

Yeah, America doesn’t have a Ministry of Health. America has Anthony Fauci, a lying flip-flopping self-serving swamp rat.
yea I know that keyword🤣 ubers great PR marketing, sayin stuff they don’t mean, to make them sound better than they are.

thanks for your support though 👍 some people do speak without thinking it thru first,

sometimes I do wonder why I bother posting, hopefully someone in the world is going thru this issue too

·
Premium Member
11,851 Posts
Key word should...

Yeah, America doesn’t have a Ministry of Health. America has Anthony Fauci, a lying flip-flopping self-serving swamp rat.
AND we had that lying flip-flopping self serving swamp rat Trump, but thankfully he drank bleach or something

·
Premium Member
2,135 Posts
You obviously missed the point of my post.

uber COVID financial assistance is available to ALL drivers world wide. Not just my country.
So post is aimed at anyone anywhere in the world. For advice, that have or have not received this assistance,

and I’m the only one in NZ on this worldwide forum,
And you obviously missed the point of mine.... which is that you will get a more accurate response asking a local question locally.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts