Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3,533 Posts
Font Material property Screenshot Electronic device Software
Uber and lyft guys or chics , it's their habit which ultimately led to the gig's downfall

Just always bragging about made up money smh lyft is busy in SF just started driving again this week basically when am not chasing guarantees I do lyft

Chasing surge or prime time doesn't work on lyft literally lyft primitively is repelled by your car !! You approach and it disappears to remain on areas around your car :( only between 7 and 10am can you chase ! but even if he is doing 2 hours in the morning for 100$ where is the other 100$ coming from . he is messing with you lol it's busy but 20$ hr busy

· Registered
3,533 Posts
Lyft is none stop for me ! I'm doing lyft cause I have no choice , I can't stomach uber's riders or how aweful their app is but from Thursday I will probably go back to uber so I can get some weekend money in :)

On a side note I just picked up the worst rider I have had in a long time she was like 24 or something Asian girl who was on the phone just being obnoxious / very mean to her doctor's secretary it was very hard to hear while she was on the phone there was a nice guy and his kid in the back who somehow she managed to be mean to as well , they got out early as soon as we were a block away from their place .

I almost threw her out but then I ran scenarios in my head quickly and couldn't see it benefiting me at all ( girl is a lost cause) she wasn't ghetto but appeared to be completely out touch with the real world

Anyway watch out for the crazies of lyft , they know uber drivers aren't to be messed with that why they go with lyft lol

· Registered
3,533 Posts
It's funny how in the same business we all have such different experiences. I drove Uber only for the first 6 months and now I only drive Lyft because I can't stomach Uber. I make the same base pay as I did with Uber in less time/rides and an average of 80-100 extra in tips a week.
How do you feel about leaving the pub bonus on the table ? I think I'm at that place where I can't take anymore of uber as well, it's just the pdb plus holding me back

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.