Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Whats a quest? now a promo to say here drive a little longer, take a few more rides and we'll pay you extra i could go for... well as long as its not in the city

·
Registered
507 Posts
Product Rectangle Font Screenshot Material property
Whats a quest? now a promo to say here drive a little longer, take a few more rides and we'll pay you extra i could go for... well as long as its not in the city
Quest so far is garbage! The only rides that qualify must start at PHL Monday - Friday between the hours of 5pm - 9pm. An acceptance rate of 95% must be maintained. Payout:
5 rides $25
8 rides $50
Straight bullshit!

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I got them. I live in Bergen County (northeast New Jersey) I drive in Philly maybe once every 6 weeks, only after I'm put there by an ewr drop-off.
Why are the boosts so high tonight? (Thursday)

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Idk it was a 2.0 boost from 10 to 2 all over the city

See.
Got the same Boost promotion this week.
Picked up 4 pax at XFInity Live at 10:37PM Thursday (supposed to be in 2.0x Boost). Request came through as regular, no surge (no Boost). I figured, I'll take it and try to fight it out with Fare Dispute later on if it doesn't come through on Pay Statement. It's just odd that the promo for Boost is there, the area is lit up with Boost guarantee, but requests are coming in plain.

So surely enough, no Boost, regular fare on the pay statement. In the email war with incompetent Uber Customer service over this at the moment. Anyone else was having this problem with Boost in South Philly Wednesday and Thursday nights?

·
Premium Member
10,871 Posts
In the email war with incompetent Uber Customer service over this 100%.
AND 2.0 BOOST DONT MEAN SHIT IF YOU CANNOT GET rides if 100000000 drivers are in the city

1 - 20 of 38 Posts