Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
Got a Valentine's gift from uber sadly it came at 9:41 PM so I couldn't milk a 6th guarantee hour out of Lyft. This was a 1.3 surge ucsd to Korea town L..A. So hours later still processing the fare any guesses? 120 miles and 2.25 hours I drove slow made pit stops to milk it So for the day 4 PM started to midnight approx $106 Lyft guarantee hours plus another $20.26 Uber and the L.A. trip should maybe be $300 total ?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
943 Posts
Got a Valentine's gift from uber sadly it came at 9:41 PM so I couldn't milk a 6th guarantee hour out of Lyft. This was a 1.3 surge ucsd to Korea town L..A. So hours later still processing the fare any guesses? 120 miles and 2.25 hours I drove slow made pit stops to milk it So for the day 4 PM started to midnight approx $106 Lyft guarantee hours plus another $20.26 Uber and the L.A. trip should maybe be $300 total ?
Yeah, but did you play the music? Nothing better than 2.25 hours of Korean music.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Why didn't you destination filter south from la?

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
I Was tired did not want to take more trips just get home. There was actually a 250 prime time Lyft Surge at Staples center which looked a few miles away and i thought about going there. But I had not been in L.A. in probably 10 years knew nothing about the area and figured I'd get lost and just decided to go home. No Korean music the rider was a young girl barely said a word the whole trip so I rolled with classic rock. Uber still is processing the trip no fare yet?

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
How the heck did you get easy rides in PB ? Took me until 6:48 to finally get one in Ob that took me to PB and until 7:58 in Pb it was wall to wall cars out there ? Luckily that one took me to UCSD where the stars aligned got an immediate .75 mile Lyft dropped and picked up from the Student Union and then 2 short Ubers around the area and then the buiggun which is still processing 14 hours later. guess uber is having a hard time figuring how to not pay me on a long X trip. i am expecting them to try and say it was too long a trip and took too long and cut the fare and pocket a bundle,

·
Registered
682 Posts
Nothing better with a long trip with a quiet pax . Especially a girl , because most girls don't like talking or being talked to .

·
Registered
525 Posts
My
How the heck did you get easy rides in PB ? Took me until 6:48 to finally get one in Ob that took me to PB and until 7:58 in Pb it was wall to wall cars out there ? Luckily that one took me to UCSD where the stars aligned got an immediate .75 mile Lyft dropped and picked up from the Student Union and then 2 short Ubers around the area and then the buiggun which is still processing 14 hours later. guess uber is having a hard time figuring how to not pay me on a long X trip. i am expecting them to try and say it was too long a trip and took too long and cut the fare and pocket a bundle,
My apartment happens to be a honey hole in PB for 1 ride an hour.

·
Banned
2,860 Posts
I'll pm you.

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
I got paid
Brown Rectangle Font Beige Parallel
for this ride took Uber 5 days but was sure happy . It was an arranged ride some dude in L.A. having a girl from UCSD picked up and brought to him at a Motel.I thought sure once he got the bill He would dispute the fare but it posted Saturday so i think I am in the clear!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts