Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
7,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Food Tableware Table Plate Cake

Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate and safe travels to all those going over the river and through the woods.

I hope everyone can find something, no matter how small, to be thankful for.

·
Rebel Honey Badger
18,612 Posts
My mom made sure to tell our relatives that her daughter works in tech so make sure to bring any computer issues they are having. So tonight I've seen more 5 year old cell phones than a pawn shop. I've got 3 people with Facebook accounts they can't figure out, a laptop that hasn't been updated in a year, lost email accounts, requests for a catfish investigation, and I'm having to explain and re-explain step by step instructions.

Human Gesture Font Happy Community

Forehead Human Jaw Sleeve Gesture

It's loud here right now. Very....Very loud.

Cat Plant Felidae Carnivore Small to medium-sized cats

·
Administrator
7,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Strange that these warm, happy holiday inspired threads always turn out this way here...

View attachment 628504
At least everyone here waited until the dessert and coffee had been served. 🎉

I hope everyone walked away fairly unscathed from having to deal with their family. Our gathering was nice and my sister-in-law only told me 5 times (as opposed to her usual 12) where I could have bought this, that or the other at a better price.

Sorry, sis, there are times when I'd rather put my trust in a $2 foil pan over the $1 foil pan.

·
Premium Member
9,274 Posts
stole indigenous people's land. killed them. and then celebrate the day yearly as a day to be thankful.
Damn right I’m thankful; an eternal lifetime of generations after generations freezing in teepees and hunting buffalo with a bow & arrow would suck.
If you can’t handle being conquered, learn to fight harder next time.
🍺😁🍗

1 - 20 of 30 Posts