Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was offered $150 for 10 rides in hamptons area, completed from fri night to sun night
I live 75 minutes from hamptons area,
will most rides be within hamptons area or will most take me 1-2 hours outside area?
is it that busy, will pings come immediately?

·
Banned
1,264 Posts
Here's a hint: Check the passenger app. Are there a lot of cars and do they seem, you know...busy?

·
Registered
841 Posts
Hamptons is over already, tons of local drivers plus dozens of outsiders, the most you will do is to take a few people to and from the jitneys bus stop or to the train station. If you could make that money on your own they wouldn't be offering it out of their pockets, common sense here goes a long way.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Don't waste your time with those promotions. Lyft is not popular and it isn't easy to get 10 trips in one location. Some trips will take you out of the area. 10 trips in LI I think gave an extra $50 but even that was impossible. I remember uber did something similar which I was able to complete easily. I wish they would do it again because the rates are so pathetic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.