Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any success in the Hamilton area? Any stories?
How long roughly per ping?
thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Bro. It's miserable out here. Just use the Uber app to see how saturated the place is with cars that never move because the demand is so little. Never any surges.

In terms of stories, one PAX gave me the wrong address across the street out in the sticks, and this farmer comes out of his house after a couple minutes holding a shotgun. After the altercation I drive across the street and it wasn't until I was down the road that I find my dashcam wasn't recording! Would've made me YouTube famous.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bro. It's miserable out here. Just use the Uber app to see how saturated the place is with cars that never move because the demand is so little. Never any surges.

In terms of stories, one PAX gave me the wrong address across the street out in the sticks, and this farmer comes out of his house after a couple minutes holding a shotgun. After the altercation I drive across the street and it wasn't until I was down the road that I find my dashcam wasn't recording! Would've made me YouTube famous.
LOL urban legend?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Drove last Saturday night and it was steady (2 pings per hour), even got a ride to Miss. Today I've been logged in all day and have received 3 pings all cancelled by rider :(
$0 for the day

·
Registered
9 Posts
BTW I took a drive to Caledonia today to run an errand and Uber was working out there? Has the Hamilton area expanded??

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Drove last Saturday night and it was steady (2 pings per hour), even got a ride to Miss. Today I've been logged in all day and have received 3 pings all cancelled by rider :(
$0 for the day
How much was the fare for Hamilton to Mississauga?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sorry, I meant that i was able to go online in the Uber partner app in Caledonia. I wasn't able to do that before

1 - 9 of 9 Posts