Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Avoid holloween as mentioned every year, unless you like having glitter, makeup, scratches on your interior from stupid costumes. Avoid it like the plague!
Say if someone spilled a box full of glitter in your car. You think we will be able to collect a cleaning fee for that mess.

That dude isn't Deadmile. ^

Look closely
The closest I can find. The other guy was deadMileDon

· Banned
4,495 Posts
Maybe there never was a Deadmile.

Did you consider that?
Regular contributors just disappear, never to be heard from again. Like they walked into a consulate for documents... poof, they are gone.

Wonder how many truly Individual posters are here? Or is just mostly one lonley guys drawer of mismatched socks.

· Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Regular contributors just disappear, never to be heard from again. Like they walked into a consulate for documents... poof, they are gone.

Wonder how many truly Individual posters are here? Or is just mostly one lonley guys drawer of mismatched socks.
Now that you mention it. I used to date socks. I was only 11 at the time and my mom told me to stop or ill be walking around with jizz on my feet.

· Premium Member
3,240 Posts
Say if someone spilled a box full of glitter in your car. You think we will be able to collect a cleaning fee for that mess.

The closest I can find. The other guy was deadMileDon
I don't see why you can not collect cleaning fee for those pesty little glitter, Although might be tricky to catch them on camera.

· Registered
1,041 Posts
Avoid holloween as mentioned every year, unless you like having glitter, makeup, scratches on your interior from stupid costumes. Avoid it like the plague!
Halloween will be a bust, pax will be broke after this weekend.
Yes, please stay home and avoid, and leave the rides to rest of us.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.