Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love when Halloween falls on a Saturday. You get Fri night business and Saturday will be good too. Even uber can't screw this up. Right?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am not doing Halloween night, anticipating too much saturation.

My plan is doing Friday night, waking up doing Saturday mid-morning to early night, then waking up bright and early Sunday.

Sunday after a big is Holiday is the absolute best.

·
Premium Member
1,991 Posts
I love when Halloween falls on a Saturday. You get Fri night business and Saturday will be good too. Even uber can't screw this up. Right?
Look forward to driver saturation and a high likelihood of pax vomiting in your car.

I've given up on working drinking holidays. Not worth it anymore.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I'm not going to work Halloween I'm going to be out trick or treating

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
All that make up and shit you'll probably rack up $2,000 in cleaning fees alone. :mad:

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Probably drive in the morning to noon. Then take my daughter out trick-or-treating before sundown and spend the rest of the night with family.

Not gonna deal with costume glitter etc. I get enough of that from my daughter's Disney costumes as it is.

·
Banned
3,215 Posts
Remember New Year's Eve? Biggest joke of the year.

I wouldn't bank on it. Last year was great. Too many cars this year and passengers are trained better on surge pricing.
News Years...I got two pings in three hours, and one of them was a pin drop in the middle of the goddamn desert. Driving on the Uber-hyped "big nights" is almost always a bust. Every yokel with a running beater is on the streets looking to ferry drunken paxs. Good luck.

·
Banned
3,215 Posts
Lemme see here...
The malnourished coyote drives a carriage with black carpeting and black cloth interior. Puke and glitter on that upholstery and floor? Nah, not gonna happen. Coyote is going to dress up as a speedy desert bird for Halloween and hang out with family and neighbors. Almost assuredly, a pinball tournament will develop at the coyote's home that will go late into the evening. After all, who doesn't love pinball?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts