Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

· Premium Member
4,483 Posts
View attachment 267730

Who's driving? Who's not? Its midweek so what are the expectations? What if it rains? Will that also put a damper on the pax festivities? Also, who's dressing up?

Hint, I'm driving and I'll probably be dressed as Letty.
Hott! You know what a thing I have for Michelle Rodriguez...Which Letty are you going as? Your new avatar Letty(which I love btw), black tank top Letty or dirty wife beater Letty?

I'm boring and pretty much dress as a cowgirl every year. Snap front girlie rodeo shirt, jeans, cowgirl boots and hat and lasso. I can not find my cowgirl hat or lasso though. I might have left them at a party last year.

Halloween is a holiday not worth driving much for. It's time to party and be a pax myself. If you do drive, prepare to deal with an excessive amount of glitter, even more than during Pride.

· Rebel Honey Badger
19,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hott! You know what a thing I have for Michelle Rodriguez...Which Letty are you going as? Your new avatar Letty(which I love btw), black tank top Letty or dirty wife beater Letty?

I'm boring and pretty much dress as a cowgirl every year. Snap front girlie rodeo shirt, jeans, cowgirl boots and hat and lasso. I can not find my cowgirl hat or lasso though. I might have left them at a party last year.

Halloween is a holiday not worth driving much for. It's time to party and be a pax myself. If you do drive, prepare to deal with an excessive amount of glitter, even more than during Pride.
HOTT Cowgirl!!

Not dirty Letty. Might get a hygiene complaint. I'm thinking Resident Evil Letty. (Without the gun.) Funny how I already have Resident Evil Letty's outfit, plus some Trinity from the Matrix wardrobe as well. :D

Shoe Camera Grass Musician Street fashion

Too cold for Avatar Letty, plus I don't have the abs for it.

Curse you Taco Bell!!!

· Rebel Honey Badger
19,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Since I know what you look like, might I suggest you dress as Britney? That red cat suit comes to mind. I think you're qualified to wear it. ;)

· Premium Member
4,483 Posts
HOTT Cowgirl!!

Not dirty Letty. Might get a hygiene complaint. I'm thinking Resident Evil Letty. (Without the gun.) Funny how I already have Resident Evil Letty's outfit, plus some Trinity from the Matrix wardrobe as well. :D

View attachment 268270

Too cold for Avatar Letty, plus I don't have the abs for it.

Curse you Taco Bell!!!
Letty has a soft rounded tummy in your avatar. It is just as sexy as if she had a six pack.
Trinity was the hottest character to me in the Matrix movies. I love that look on women. The gun might make pax behave themselves for once! No aux cord requests, no sassing you, it sounds kind of tempting...

Since I know what you look like, might I suggest you dress as Britney? That red cat suit comes to mind. I think you're qualified to wear it. ;)
Lol, a red latex body suit!? That would require a lot of baby powder and me meditating the whole time to not get claustrophobia and rip it off.

Remember that Everett pax that kept calling me Supergirl and was pressuring me to join his open marriage? Supergirl would be more my style if I wasn't lazy AF and couldn't be bothered.

I'll teach you those dance moves Dire:D
Blast from the past! Oddly, the lyrics are kind of apt for me to my embarrassment.

Meeeoowwwww!!! Who's been a bad kitty?
Always.

· Rebel Honey Badger
19,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Letty has a soft rounded tummy in your avatar. It is just as sexy as if she had a six pack.
Trinity was the hottest character to me in the Matrix movies. I love that look on women. The gun might make pax behave themselves for once! No aux cord requests, no sassing you, it sounds kind of tempting...
Oh yes I see! Still too cold and the look won't be complete unless I have the car!

Yes Trinity was, likewise Jessica Alba in Dark Angel!

Who didn't love her bad ass?

Joint Lip Outerwear Hairstyle Arm

Face Outerwear Photograph Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.