Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
So I had my vehicle inspection today and now I'm just waiting on my background check to go through. I have an odd haircut for a female and expected someone there to say I should wear a hat when I drove or something but instead one guy complemented me on it. To explain: I have long hair on one side of my head and on the other side I shaved off about 1/3 of my hair (kinda like Cressida from Hunger Games). I like being original and colorful. I plan to tone down my attire a bit but do I need to always wear my hair over the shaved part? I hope not. I enjoy my flare.

·
Registered
571 Posts
@ $1.10 a mile you'll soon have enough for a lot of road flares!
Oh, maybe you meant flair.

Either way, stylishness and originality or accessories for your car, just wait for it... 'cause Uberin' is about to bring untold riches your way!
:)

·
Registered
153 Posts
For Uber X, wear whatever makes you comfortable. I usually am wearing a hat like the one in my profile picture and it's a nice ice breaker and conversation starter. I have a feeling your hair will be as well.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Someone will ding you on your ratings because people are a-holes but most likely won't care. That's true of most anything though...wear dark colors? Someone will ding you. Wear bright colors? Someone will ding you. Smile a lot? Someone will ding you. Don't smile? Someone will ding you. Etc, etc, etc...as long as you wear clothes and are polite I say don't worry about it.

·
24,228 Posts
My GF put some of her Tweety Birds in my UberXmobile. Most of the passengers like her Tweety Birds. If my passengers like GF's Tweety Birds, yours should not mind your hair. I have full head of hair down to the middle of my back. There is one type of passenger that really likes my hair, even if I am an old guy. No one ever has made a negative comment about my hair.

GF has Tweety Birds everywhere in the house. They are also in my taxi, my former taxi and even the DeSoto. The Tweety Birds in the taxi and UberXmobile stay up front, lest some rectal aperture type passenger try to mess with them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts