Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drove a family of 3 from kinda nearish Florida hospital east to the airport...

Nothing shocking there.

Got a good tip from the parents.

The
Their kid who can't be more than 5 or 6 and riding in a booster seat hands me 73c and says thank you.

Some people raise their kids right.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Drove a family of 3 from kinda nearish Florida hospital east to the airport...

Nothing shocking there.

Got a good tip from the parents.

The
Their kid who can't be more than 5 or 6 and riding in a booster seat hands me 73c and says thank you.

Some people raise their kids right.
That's awesome! I will be raising my son the right way too.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I had a kid run a potato chip through the credit card machine the other day. That kids parents F'ed up. They need to take more rides with MT4 so he can set em straight !!

·
Registered
922 Posts
Took two pax home from their work at a restaurant. Topic of conversation was all about how amazing uber has been and how much cheaper than a cab bla bla bla. One pax kept saying how much she used to feel so guilty if she didn't have cash to tip her cab driver. It was an unthinkable thing for her to do.

Dropped them off, no tip of course.

·
Registered
7,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Took two pax home from their work at a restaurant. Topic of conversation was all about how amazing uber has been and how much cheaper than a cab bla bla bla. One pax kept saying how much she used to feel so guilty if she didn't have cash to tip her cab driver. It was an unthinkable thing for her to do.

Dropped them off, no tip of course.
A lot of ubers customers never took cabs before the days of uber. There's no possible way they could with how much more cabs are.

There are people who get a $15 uber ride on a daily basis... Do you really think they used to get $45 cab rides?

Reactions: Bob Reynolds
1 - 9 of 9 Posts