Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The night started off really cool I pick someone up in Oak Park $25 later I pick up someone in Chicago going all the way out to Palatine. The customer stopped to use the bathroom. Five minutes later we're on the expressway. 15 miles into the trip construction and I miss my exit on route 53. Thousand feet away construction road block

Customer says she shouldn't have to pay for the extra time so I and the trip in the middle of the expressway turn off the uber app. The next exit is 2.5 miles away in a 35 minute traffic jam. From the time I was in the traffic jam until I exited the passengers ask me that stop so they could open the door and throw up.

40 minutes later I get to Palatine and the rider throws five bucks into my seat. Some guy comes out of her apartment with buckets of water to rent the puke off the side of my car. I Drive home get the car wash for 5 bucks and open the back door to see that there's some vomit inside the car. Mostly on the door frame between the door and the seat.

I filed a complaint with over about the construction the passenger wanted me to stop the trip me losing seven and a half miles didn't really care about the time. I explained to them that I wasn't paid to stop so they could throw up. Explain the extent of the damage was minimal just its not on the seat which is a clear sign that it's going to cost some money to clean up.

Irate the passengers 5 stars and tell uber I will not be requesting a cleaning fee because under the exact same circumstances where someone threw money cash my request was denied because of the money or the truth and I was honest enough to tell them about it.

Don't worry about it I got this one too no one cares about the cleanliness of my car than me and a couple of the passengers

I ended up with $57 in fare in two trips. And in the famous words by someone what happened was meant to happen.

The road is awesome if I knew how to put up a screenshot you could on I 94 and drop them off on I 90. Those are the physical addresses to the pickup and dropoff location. It would be so easy for the customer to complain inside the son of a b**** drop me off on the expressway

·
Registered
15,927 Posts
The night started off really cool I pick someone up in Oak Park $25 later I pick up someone in Chicago going all the way out to Palatine. The customer stopped to use the bathroom. Five minutes later we're on the expressway. 15 miles into the trip construction and I miss my exit on route 53. Thousand feet away construction road block

Customer says she shouldn't have to pay for the extra time so I and the trip in the middle of the expressway turn off the uber app. The next exit is 2.5 miles away in a 35 minute traffic jam. From the time I was in the traffic jam until I exited the passengers ask me that stop so they could open the door and throw up.

40 minutes later I get to Palatine and the rider throws five bucks into my seat. Some guy comes out of her apartment with buckets of water to rent the puke off the side of my car. I Drive home get the car wash for 5 bucks and open the back door to see that there's some vomit inside the car. Mostly on the door frame between the door and the seat.

I filed a complaint with over about the construction the passenger wanted me to stop the trip me losing seven and a half miles didn't really care about the time. I explained to them that I wasn't paid to stop so they could throw up. Explain the extent of the damage was minimal just its not on the seat which is a clear sign that it's going to cost some money to clean up.

Irate the passengers 5 stars and tell uber I will not be requesting a cleaning fee because under the exact same circumstances where someone threw money cash my request was denied because of the money or the truth and I was honest enough to tell them about it.

Don't worry about it I got this one too no one cares about the cleanliness of my car than me and a couple of the passengers

I ended up with $57 in fare in two trips. And in the famous words by someone what happened was meant to happen.
If someone told me that about traffic I'd say sure, no problem, would you like me to end the trip right now and you won't have to pay for ONE MORE MINUTE. They say yes I end trip, pull over and wait for them to exit.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And is another famous saying goes not that I'm into cliches they can't handle the truth they don't know how to deal with it all they know is an admission is punishable and an omission is memory loss

1 - 3 of 3 Posts