Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
I'll bet you there is a couple of TLC's on the way there as I type.
C'mon now! I never bet on a sure thing. Those nimrods would drive straight into the friggin hurricane if they though there was some loose change blowing around. They single-handedly put a whole new meaning to the name nimrod.

·
Registered
371 Posts
You can't drive in Florida w/ NJ info. I turned on my app in Palm Beach this year to use instant pay to transfer money & it gave me a big red warning about not being able to use the drivers app outside of my home city.

·
Registered
50 Posts
TLC guys were killing it at Morristown and Teterboro Airport's. Swarms of private jets coming in that opened their reservation systems to the public. A couple of thousand a seat but people wanted out. Mostly SUV rides. I nabbed a couple of X rides at 1.9 to 2.1 out of Morristown to Bergen County. Can't get in Teterboro without a tail number. Morristown is easy. DF right back to Morristown. Ended about 11:30 last night. Imagine there were a lot of rides today but didn't see a surge when I looked a few times but was driving my regular all day and didn't get a chance to look much.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
They're are some people that are dumb enough to sell their soul for money, and by driving to a high risk area you're literally selling it to the lowest bidder. I bet you that some people saw that post in FL and headed for Miami and drove down there even with all the warnings not to. Your life is more valuable than money and all the things it buys but unfortunately stupidity is not fixable in this day and age. :mad:
Ted DiBiase!

Ted became a Christian minister, and lives in Clinton, Mississippi. He and his wife would occasionally eat dinner in the local Mexican restaurant, and we'd see him there. Quiet, unassuming, friendly, he turned his life over to God and seems happy because of it!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts