Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

Premium Member
Difficult. Duchess of Decline, Splendida Sarcasmus
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not the first time this happenned to me, same address, same restaurant. One bag of food, no drinks. My guess is fellow driver.

Font Number Screenshot Terrestrial plant Rectangle

If someone guesses the restaurant at first try, I鈥檒l be pissed. 馃槀

Premium Member
Not the first time this happenned to me, same address, same restaurant. One bag of food, no drinks. My guess is fellow driver.

View attachment 692940

If someone guesses the restaurant at first try, I鈥檒l be pissed. 馃槀
I don't know the restaurant but I didn't think fellow drivers could afford Uber Eats. 馃構

Registered
I don鈥檛 believe that.
Picked up an Americanized Indian girl who's family owns a pizzeria. Had a polite conversation about various types of pizzas where it led to her to suggest for me to try her pizza. I told her I would stop by for lunch within a week. Two days later I did, I reminded her I kept my promise, paid in cash, had about $2 and change coming back, told her she can drop that in her tip jar she has on her counter.

It's a counter top tip jar where they expect customers to tip for something that isn't typically tipped on. Car service is generally tipped and yet...she didn't tip me that night nor gone back into her rider's app and updated a tip.

Registered
I don鈥檛 believe that.
Picked up an Uber driver from a liquor store carrying two large plastic bags full of booze. Looked like he walked with a limp so at his destination I backed into his driveway to make it easier on him. The a-hole has money but didn't leave a tip after my stellar service was rendered.

With the exception of drivers like me, most drivers are scum.

Premium Member
Last nt we had to go bar to a bar a few blocks to get her purse. No tip.
Worst part is when you get a big mouth that says I am an uber driver to. And no tip.
Seems after covid changed the world. One pax tipped me $35 friday...

Premium Member
I always tip my uber or lyft driver. How can you not when your a driver yourself? Unfotrtunately all the drivers that were driving 8 years ago when I started have quit. The new breed of ant are lower in all ways. Thats the way the companies like em.

Registered
I always tip my uber or lyft driver. How can you not when your a driver yourself? Unfotrtunately all the drivers that were driving 8 years ago when I started have quit. The new breed of ant are lower in all ways. Thats the way the companies like em.
Then you should've agreed with my comment below instead of facepalming it. What a strange kid...

Picked up an Uber driver from a liquor store carrying two large plastic bags full of booze. Looked like he walked with a limp so at his destination I backed into his driveway to make it easier on him. The a-hole has money but didn't leave a tip after my stellar service was rendered.

With the exception of drivers like me, most drivers are scum.

Premium Member
Picked up an Americanized Indian girl who's family owns a pizzeria. Had a polite conversation about various types of pizzas where it led to her to suggest for me to try her pizza. I told her I would stop by for lunch within a week. Two days later I did, I reminded her I kept my promise, paid in cash, had about $2 and change coming back, told her she can drop that in her tip jar she has on her counter.

It's a counter top tip jar where they expect customers to tip for something that isn't typically tipped on. Car service is generally tipped and yet...she didn't tip me that night nor gone back into her rider's app and updated a tip.
Are sure she's Indian and not Pakistani? I've never heard of or been to an Indian-owned pizzeria.

Premium Member
Difficult. Duchess of Decline, Splendida Sarcasmus
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
And the winner is @Soldiering !

McD鈥檚. Two doubles, large fries, nuggies. That鈥檚 it. Second time I鈥檝e had this guy, both times super-easy, buth times tipped like that. Fairly modest house with just regular cars in the driveway.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts