Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
I don't know about Chicago. I was going to ask the same in the Houston forum. Uber keeps sending me texts about HUGE EARNINGS, and EARN BIG.

I got my weekday guarantee text at 8:30 for Houston. It's even more pathetic than last week. No afternoon rush hour guarantees at all. I guess they're trying to get partners to drive in the morning. I signed up anyway because of the Thursday night 10PM to 2 AM guarantee.

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
I don't know about Chicago. I was going to ask the same in the Houston forum. Uber keeps sending me texts about HUGE EARNINGS, and EARN BIG.

I got my weekday guarantee text at 8:30 for Houston. It's even more pathetic than last week. No afternoon rush hour guarantees at all. I guess they're trying to get partners to drive in the morning. I signed up anyway because of the Thursday night 10PM to 2 AM guarantee.
POST # 4/Old Rocker: Yeah, but YOU
failed to mention
the Other BOLD-FACED TEXTS:

☆ ☆ ☆WE WILL NEVER LIE ☆ ☆ ☆
☆ ☆ WE ARE ALWAYS RIGHT ☆ ☆
☆LOWER RATES = HIGHER EARNINGS☆

Bison Chortling.

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Is it worth getting up so early in the morning? Are there enough rides?
From my personal experience, it's not worth it. I gave up driving early morning. No surges, bad a** traffic, impatient pax, bad ratings, the list is endless. You might want to try it for the experience. Goodluck!!

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
I singed up for a few in Chicago because I was planning on driving the hours anyway. Never got paid anything extra. Most of the time my earnings were over the minimum and the rest of the time it was to slow to reach the trips per hour requirement. I wouldn't go out the way to wrok the hours, but its not a bad insurance policy if you get stuck with a lot of low fare rides.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts