Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You gotta really haul ass (literally AND figurativey) to hit 25 in an hour... Seems impossible

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Where the hell does that apply? I don't often get 25 rides a day, let alone an hour. I'm guessing it's a type, though possibly deliberately so to make it impossible to collect the Uber guarantee. It directly contradicts the first bulleted item

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have a question about the Uber fare. Does the fare begin when I drive to pick the rider up or when I arrive at the rider's door, can anyone clarify this?
I heard different things and I don't want to ask Uber because they always want to refer me to a video instead of answering the question. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I have a question about the Uber fare. Does the fare begin when I drive to pick the rider up or when I arrive at the rider's door, can anyone clarify this?
I heard different things and I don't want to ask Uber because they always want to refer me to a video instead of answering the question. Thanks for any help.
its when you have passenger in your car.... word of advice do not drive too far to pick them up. Driving 5 miles to pick someone up for a 3 mile ride is a loss.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ok, thanks
Once you press the "pickup" followed by the "begin trip"is when you start making money. I would also be proactive and confirm if they manually entered their pickup location as the maps is highly inaccurate to minimize lost time and miles looking for them..your in the right place. The more you learn from other forums like this and YouTube channels the smarter you work the system for what it's worth! You'll learn there is allot you don't know and have to dig for

1 - 8 of 8 Posts