Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(First off, I'm not talking about that kind of 'beating' ^_- )

I'm sure most of you get those guarantee e-mails and was wondering what's your intake on it in MSP?

Last week, they were offering $18-25 Friday and $21-25 Saturday. I tried to be more selective and pick-up surge fairs (got a few that were 3x), but my acceptance rate didn't meet the requirements for the min. fare. I actually would have made more that weekend if I were to stay under the guarantee (after fares were calculated for the evening.

Do you guys often try to beat the guarantee or try to stay within it and work less by 'gaming the system'?

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I play it by ear...but I always try to beat it 10P-3A... I'm more likely to try to beat the 5-10's on Saturdays...I have success in certain areas where I know I'll get 1-2 close-to-minimum fares per hour and get paid out.

I like the 10-3A because it's easier to stay in the surge zones and still beat it.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
I do opt in but just drive as usual. It's worked out both ways for me sometimes I make more than the guarantee, sweet! Sometimes less but get the kicker also sweet. You do have to accept all requests though or you will more than likely not qualify.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I never game. I do same as PT Uber. Usually beat, and if not the difference is miniscule...I haven't seen Friday guarantee in a while...last Friday sucked. Way too many of you ****ing mooks out there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts