Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This happened in the PHX market. I am still in email wrangling with Rohit but am not holding my breath. I received a 22 trip delivery for bouchie pet food on friday. Ive done this type of delivery once before. Normally you get 1 ride credit for each delivery as well as a fair amount for each delivery. Last time I got 120 or so for 2.15 hours of work (18 deliveries) as I remember.
I got a 22 delivery run for pet food. Picke
Map World Font Parallel Technology
Font Screenshot Darkness Number Terrestrial plant
d up at 830 am did last delivery at 1110 am. Ive atrached my compensation. Gryft is going rogue an unconciensable. They stole a streak an hour ago from me. Ill let you know how it ends up. Anyone else experience this?

· Premium Member
4,170 Posts
This happened in the PHX market. I am still in email wrangling with Rohit but am not holding my breath. I received a 22 trip delivery for bouchie pet food on friday. Ive done this type of delivery once before. Normally you get 1 ride credit for each delivery as well as a fair amount for each delivery. Last time I got 120 or so for 2.15 hours of work (18 deliveries) as I remember.
I got a 22 delivery run for pet food. Picke View attachment 685896 View attachment 685897 d up at 830 am did last delivery at 1110 am. Ive atrached my compensation. Gryft is going rogue an unconciensable. They stole a streak an hour ago from me. Ill let you know how it ends up. Anyone else experience this?
None of these deliveries tipped? What about last time?

· Premium Member
544 Posts

· Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is one screen shot of one offer sent too me this morn from Gryft. The OG offer hid the upfront comp. I accepted it anyway an tried calling Axelhire too inquire. She said they had no knowledge of my compensation amount. I cancelled it. They proceeded too send it two more times at 21 an 31 dollars. I let both go by. Gryft is sooo stupid. Stay aw
Font Slope Screenshot Parallel Technology
ay from these offers

· Premium Member
11,261 Posts
That's interesting. I haven't done a multi on Lyft but I will take them occasionaly on Uber for the sole reason that they count as multiple trips. 1 pickup and 3 deliveries counts as 3 trips which gets me to my quest that much faster. If they only counted as a single then they usually don't pay enough to make it worth while.

· Premium Member
17,646 Posts
Font Parallel Rectangle Number Circle

Let me translate this for you:
We have made our decision and explained it to you as well as we could ...
You are not going to be paid any more. It's done.
It's the way it is, and always will be ... if you don't like it, and want to quit delivering food let me know and I will delete you from the rolls. The other ants will like that.
Cheers, Rohit

· Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's interesting. I haven't done a multi on Lyft but I will take them occasionaly on Uber for the sole reason that they count as multiple trips. 1 pickup and 3 deliveries counts as 3 trips which gets me to my quest that much faster. If they only counted as a single then they usually don't pay enough to make it worth while.
Gryft counts those 16 deliveries as ONE. They are idiots

1 - 9 of 9 Posts