Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One ride is a former Uber passenger couple I junked the ratings for months ago: Same p/u location, but now on Lyft. They get in and have no idea where they want to go, maybe meet some friends, but just tell me to drive after I ask 3 times where they are going! They did the exact same in the previous Uber trip - same bickering, couldn't get their S together then either. So a couple minutes in they say we are picking up another couple at a Burger Schlong parking lot. Great. Next I have to charge their phone for what turns out to be 4 minutes until the end of the ride. Between Burger Dong and going back and forth amongst themselves about the best grocery to stop at for diapers I drop them off at Food Cock and take great pleasure in junking them with a "1" rating... ahhh yes.

Pick up requests on busy bridges and boulevards where anyone with a brain knows I can't stop.

Condescending questions about this being my 2nd job.

I junked away the rider ratings today except in a couple cases as my only joy. Hopefully I'll do better after a break/nap. Made about a C note gross for 6 hours. Want to repeat or better tonight. Just grinding it out.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You have to try the black anus burger, sorry - angus. I think we have a Thai Basil out here in the islands. Must be a somewhat common name for Thai restaurants...

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Damn the ferryman, I just dropped my group at Maestro's and I was going to grab a bite myself at Thai Basil. But after reading your post my appetite seemed to just disappear. However, you might be on to something for a new diet. Word Association?
SEAL Team 5 let me apologize for ruining your meal last night. I was in a funk.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts