Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m hoping someone here has info as it seems impossible to get a response from Grubhub. When I signed up, you had to pick a “city” and the choices were, among others further away, Southern Nassau, Northern Nassau, Southampton, Commack, and Deer Park. Interesting how Nassau was North and South but in Suffolk there were actual cities. I live in Farmingdale but in Suffolk and I am just outside my territory. Does Deer Park extend to the Nassau/Suffolk line? Does anyone have a map or the towns included in regions in Suffolk? I’m pretty sure Deer Park isn’t the only town in that territory. Is there a mid-Nassau territory or does Northern Nassau start at Southern State where Southern Nassau ends? I find the problem with the Southern Nassau territory is that you may not get calls unless you hang out at the western end. Valley Stream, RVC, etc. And I’m guess Inc switching territories will be even more challenging!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.