Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 341 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
After the fair place drop off, I find the nearest hot spot is JWA. Drive up to close enough, I got a ping immediately. Daddy and his three yr old little princess, their flight just get delayed, delayed again, and canceled. So frustrated, any how I drive them back to sweet home in Orange.;):)

·
Banned
16,573 Posts
After the fair place drop off, I find the nearest hot spot is JWA. Drive up to close enough, I got a ping immediately. Daddy and his three yr old little princess, their flight just get delayed, delayed again, and canceled. So frustrated, any how I drive them back to sweet home in Orange.;):)
This miscolored porcupine is an odd duck.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Isolated in Orange, McDonalds with no surge wave. Reading a book I borrowed last week from public library, The Inventors Bible. Plan to finish it the next week.:D:p
What a good boy I am!:cool:
GP...i think your are getting a good handle on this...you'll be fine. A future superstar.
Sometimes you are way out of the JWA zone, but you get the ping when 6 other xls are humping. It's an Uber thing.

Attachments

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Finally back to home. I gave up my surge only rule. Waited very long time to get a ping, looks like people in orange dont know FUber at all. super short drive. Then, a very talkative lady who ran the same direction, $10 closer to my home.:p:D

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!:):p:cool::D

·
Banned
6,928 Posts
Finally back to home. I gave up my surge only rule. Waited very long time to get a ping, looks like people in orange dont know FUber at all. super short drive. Then, a very talkative lady who ran the same direction, $10 closer to my home.:p:D

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!:):p:cool::D
Buy a tent at the sporting good store and move to the core. Your diary might become more interesting.;) You also never gave us the final tally. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to find out.

1 - 20 of 341 Posts