Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
St. Patrick's Day is on a Friday this year. You've been now warned (!)

How do you clean out food coloring from a vehicle?

Will the customer service reps outside of America understand the green puke has food coloring in it and isn't fake?

Questions abound

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
My first-time getting sick while drinking occurred on St Paddy's Day.

There is absolutely no equivalence to prepare you for being a stupid kid in a big city sleezy downtown bar, hugging a urine covered porcelain bowl, laying on a urine and barf coated floor, with the room spinning and other drunks walking over you to piss in the urinals, WHILE YOU BARF GREEN! GREEN!

That moment in my youth is literally etched upon my mind, which is quite a feat considering I was passed-out drunk!

It's a miracle I didn't swear-off the stuff that night. I never did drink green beer again. Thankfully, now that I got a few more years on me - I don't drink anymore.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
im totally taking that day off and enjoying the day.. I'll be heading to Atlantic City to go to a concert and party it up. A lot of times now its better to just enjoy those big drinking days instead of dealing with the headaches. especially here in Philly where the surge doesn't get crazy high anymore

·
Banned
1,433 Posts
I'd way rather smoke green, than drink it :) And i bet i wont puke afterwards.... Or wake up with a hangover....

But have fun with that BS.. I stay away from hard core drugs, most especially alcohol, which is the worst of them.
Oh, did I mention that alcohol is ef'ng [email protected] ?

·
Premium Member
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah but here was my question:

You have somebody puke up green beer. You sent photos to Uber damage reimbursement people. Will they think it's faked because it's green ?

·
Registered
793 Posts
Yeah but here was my question:

You have somebody puke up green beer. You sent photos to Uber damage reimbursement people. Will they think it's faked because it's green ?
Nah, they'll just give you the $150 cleaning fee and then print the photo and pin it up on the wall where Travis likes to go every few days and laugh at all of the suckers driving for him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts