Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Why dont you get a full time job and make uber your side gig to fill the gaps for when you have nothing to do
Honestly, I have this mindset where I'm not ready to work for anyone yet. I am content with the way my life is right now. I'm making enough to support myself, debt free, got time for gym, time for gf, dont drink or very social so driving on weekends fits well. Also, driving Uber has really humbled me. I used to be cocky thinking I'm smarter and better than others, but now I'm living life lowkey and not worried about others.

·
Premium Member
13,449 Posts
Why dont you get a full time job and make uber your side gig to fill the gaps for when you have nothing to do
My 40 hour full time job is Uber. The other 25 hours of Uber is my side gig

That little glass container of 5 hour old pizza at 7-11 with the black burned crust due to being dried out. You can't go wrong. It's a gastrointestinal glory that reminds you of how you truly feel about Rideshare. (Que Uberfinitis' "Get a real job and you can enjoy real pizza). For the record I don't eat that 7 11 petri toxicity.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Honestly, I have this mindset where I'm not ready to work for anyone yet. I am content with the way my life is right now. I'm making enough to support myself, debt free, got time for gym, time for gf, dont drink or very social so driving on weekends fits well. Also, driving Uber has really humbled me. I used to be cocky thinking I'm smarter and better than others, but now I'm living life lowkey and not worried about others.
Ok well its just 1-2 extra rides a week. Def worth trying their pizza. Been to itally and these guys are as close to italian as it gets. Its not greasy or flooded with red pizza sauce

·
Premium Member
24,576 Posts

That little glass container of 5 hour old pizza at 7-11 with the black burned crust due to being dried out. You can't go wrong. It's a gastrointestinal glory that reminds you of how you truly feel about Rideshare. (Que Uberfinitis' "Get a real job and you can enjoy real pizza). For the record I don't eat that 7 11 petri toxicity.
I'm waiting to see how long it takes for a thread about pizza to devolve into poo throwing political or race arguments.

Reactions: Brandon0315

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts

I eat these more often than I'd like to admit. But I always get a whole one because they cook it fresh in 2 minutes and it's only $5. Then I eat my fill (3-4 slices) and give the rest to a homeless dude. NEVER GET THE WINGS!

And +1 to Pupatella...heaven on Earth. Goody's in Clarendon is pretty good too and the Pizza Authenticas down in SW are ok in a pinch.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i actually had realllyyy good frozen pizza at tech and I HATE frozen pizza with a passion. It was in the organic aisle and you defrosted it first by keeping it out and you heated it for 4m with an oven. The dough was killer

·
Registered
194 Posts
RESPEK to you man.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts