Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One really convenient option in the Doordash app, is that after rejecting a bunch of offers and they pause you,
you can end the Dash right there on the same screen.
Came in handy yesterday.
Were you expecting something else? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Registered
I end it every time and start over. That way, I can go and turn down the exact same orders all over again.

It has to be the worst company ever. The next big recession, dd will be one of the first in chapter 11. Not because they will lose more money, less orders mean less losses, but they will run out of financing at some point.

Registered
I like that we can zoom in on the dropoff location right in the offer. Wish I could do that in UE.

Be positive. Makes life pretty. 馃槣
I zoom in all the time on Uber eats. I do so to avoid big apartment buildings deliveries.

It just doesn't work for add-on orders.

Registered
That's odd. Does Uber Eats driver app work differently in different areas?
I can pinch zoom in and out on the map area (with 2 fingers) during the 10 seconds or so you have to accept. Just have to be careful not to press X or accept prematurely.

Registered
That's odd. Does Uber Eats driver app work differently in different areas?
I can pinch zoom in and out on the map area (with 2 fingers) during the 10 seconds or so you have to accept. Just have to be careful not to press X or accept prematurely.
No can do. Very frustrating - I have a few areas I avoid. Street name only works for one of them (but I think everyone avoids them, as I鈥檝e noticed they try to dump them in add-ons frequently).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts