Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Banned
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thank you all the drivers who took part today in our first round of Uber industrial action in Victoria. We are happy to report that we have achieved all the goals that we have set to achieve for this event and then some.

• Uber drivers stood united for the very first time today and launched historical industrial action in the state of Victoria.
  • Our joint LOG OFF effort created a shortage of drivers between 7:00am-12:00pm in Melbourne. Uber surge maps remained red hot well after 9:45am with often 3.8x surges in and around the CBD, which is unheard of for a Monday. Pickup times extended.... [read more]
Link to the full article:
http://ridesharedriversunited.com/monday-log-off

·
Premium Member
2,322 Posts
Thank you to all the drivers who took part today in our very first round of Uber industrial actions here in Victoria. We are happy to report that we've achieved all the goals that we've set to achieve and then some. Actions off this kind are never a one hit wounder. Much more to come.

• Uber drivers stood united for the very first time today and launched an industrial action here in the state of Victoria. A notable historical day!
  • Our joint LOG OFF action created a shortage of drivers between the hours of 7:00am-12:00pm in Melbourne. Uber surge maps remained red hot well after 9:45am with often 3.8x surges in and around the CBD, normally unheard of for a "Monday". Pickup requests extended.... [read the full article here]
Link:
http://ridesharedriversunited.com/monday-log-off

Special thanks to Scottie B. for lighting the fuse!
How would anyone know if you took part in it or made the most of it? I loved my takings today. Worked non stop and finished the day $312 just over 9 hours online. Yay!

·
Premium Member
2,322 Posts
And you're proud of it?...
Profoundly!

And you're proud of it?...
If you think that you have achieved anything by this logoff BS, you've got your head in the sand pal. I spoke to every single rider that I picked and no one noticed any delays. I know over 30 Uber drivers and they've given me the same feedback. Uber is far bigger than a Pot Stirrer like you!

·
Registered
960 Posts
How would anyone know if you took part in it or made the most of it? I loved my takings today. Worked non stop and finished the day $312 just over 9 hours online. Yay!
Haha, u made only $312 in 9 hrs, nothing special made that is a normal day amount.

Even the surge hit 3.8 u couldn't capitalise.
U r tipical Sara's ant, u will never learn the art of making money.

Good luck buddy

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
Good on you guys for taking on Uber at their own game, that being an adversarial approach... They wont listen to anything else...

It would be good if you could do this type of LOGOUT every week until Uber increased rates.

Logging out & causing the price to surge will ultimately piss off riders who in turn will either use another form of transport & hopefully whinge to Uber....

Uber don't listen or care about what their Partners say, but they do take on board what their customers state, especially if they tell Uber, "we are not using Uber because its either too expensive due to surging or there are no cars available because drivers don't drive on Mondays due to your pathetic treatment & rates"...

Uber has their strike breaker weapon SURGE which they hope will force drivers back onto the platform... Uber see Partners as greedy self absorbed individuals who only care about $$$$ & if a group of drivers create a LOGOUT then surge will bring them back in OR surge will cause a heap of other drivers to log on & the LOGOUT wont be noticed... Uber = Evil :mad:

·
Banned
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Tiktak is an Uber muppet. His only function around here is to discourage drivers from taking action. You'll have to be a very littel person to do what he did and then come in here, be proud and brag about it. I am yet to meet somone so littel. Maybe this is my first time.

There are a couple more of them around. Do what i did and just add them to your ignore list... :rolleyes:

Boom!

·
Premium Member
3,620 Posts

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Profoundly!

If you think that you have achieved anything by this logoff BS, you've got your head in the sand pal. I spoke to every single rider that I picked and no one noticed any delays. I know over 30 Uber drivers and they've given me the same feedback. Uber is far bigger than a Pot Stirrer like you!
So in 9 hrs you spoke to every rider, communicated with more than 30 other drivers. Hmm, you talk to much.

·
Banned
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So in 9 hrs you spoke to every rider, communicated with more than 30 other drivers. Hmm, you talk to much.
And they were all riders who use Uber twice per day, every day and know the ins and outs of uber surge patterns and tweaks to the finest detials. Lol.

This tiktak guy is full of it. Don't waste your time. BS. His not a real driver. Ignore.

Realistically, he took $312.00 more than you.

Just sayin'...
And?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.