Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been driving Graveyard since uber came to town. Just curious how many other nocturnal creatures are doing the same?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I signed up when Uber came to town but went on vacation out of country for a month right after. I started driving mid January and only Friday and Saturday nights. I have a full time job Monday through Friday. Weekends I started staying out till 3 am.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I started back in the beginning too, drove full time until mid January when I moved. Took some time for some reno work that couldn't wait and started back full time about a week and a half ago. I log in around 10 and drive until 7ish in the morning. My husband does as well, we're both night owls in a big way. I love the freedom of 'makin that papah' whenever I want to. I'm hooked!

·
Registered
11 Posts
oh hey. It worked. We got our own page. I didn't drive for last two weeks because literally no brakes. heh. Finally found the scratch to get new brakes so i'll be out there bar close this weekend. Happy that we (Medford) got our own page here. I'm still looking forward to being able to pick up in Ashland. Should be a game changer.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Although I'm preferablya night owl, I have a hard enouh time finding roads and passengers in the daylight,but i do think passengers cut drivers slack after dark and make themselves more readily visible. so what's the rate of activity on the night shift? Clientele different (e.g. bar frequenters going home}?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.