Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
9,012 Posts
I use a lint brush in between runs to pick up the crumbs if something was left behind on the floor mats quick and easy. I can easily reach the mat from the driver seat.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
HAHAHA you guys go way out of your way. **** THAT SHIT, Oh theres a little bit of dirt/ grass on the floor and you think my car is dirty?!?!? Id like to see how clean your shit is lol. Optimus if you were an X driver I'd give you so must shit for that.

·
Banned
9,012 Posts
HAHAHA you guys go way out of your way. **** THAT SHIT, Oh theres a little bit of dirt/ grass on the floor and you think my car is dirty?!?!? Id like to see how clean your shit is lol. Optimus if you were an X driver I'd give you so must shit for that.
And I would deserve it. I don't do it after every trip. Normally shake it out on the floor and put the floor mat on top of it. But some can drag a mess in with them

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
And I would deserve it. I don't do it after every trip. Normally shake it out on the floor and put the floor mat on top of it. But some can drag a mess in with them
It's funny my trunk has a shit tin of sand in it from when I stop at the beach in between trips. The floor mats get cleaned out once a week if at that. I should get better and shaking out the matsame but meh... what are they going to do fire me?

·
Premium Member
7,601 Posts
It's amazing how much grass gets on the floor mats on each ride, I shake it off then it sticks to my shirt and pants.
There's a solution on every problem.
Park parallel in front of driveway or next to concrete walkway .
Smelly passengers ?
Don't I roll down your window no matter how smelly they are , rolled down their window instead

1 - 14 of 14 Posts