Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All!

I am just wondering what the radius of coverage is from where I am when I go online. One of my passegers told me it was only around 10-15 mile circumference.

Anyone got a solid idea?

·
Registered
26 Posts
From what I've heard from other people that sounds about right. Although it probably changes at surge time to narrower widths.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If there is a radius, yes it matters to me, because then I'd be able to position myself closer to where the peak areas are at during low demand times.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I think the area covered is a 2 inch circle with the blue dot at the center. I was trying to figure this out early this morning when I got a ping.

They best thing you can do is know what bars are crowded and what time they close.
Music houses. We got em all over Chicago from Kingston Mines, The Abbey, to all the ones I've passed delivering pizza over the years.
Then there's Hard Rock, House of Blues.

College areas ping for today, I just kept running student home from Northwestern on Chicago and Ohio streets.
I'm getting to know the hot spots. Most of the trips I took started right near the previous drop off points. Not many dead miles.

Knowing the 15 minute radius is something worth knowing just for reference.

Reactions: Robba Fett
1 - 6 of 6 Posts