Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi , do you guys face problem with GPS in Dt especially under Gardiner express bear Rogers centre and generally in between to tall buildings.

And also I getting a better cell phone would help with GPS. And also which phone is best for uber iPhone or S7
edge
THANKS

·
Registered
230 Posts
Always problems on the Gardiner especially if you're right above the Lakeshore ! The GPS gets confused , you can't avoid it.
Also for Rogers Center, sometimes it tells you that the drop off location is right on the Gardiner !!
First time I dropped off people at Rogers Center (when I was a Newbie), I wanted to follow the GPS and not make mistakes .... so it took me on the gardiner and I could see Rogers Center below on the right and hear the GPS lady telling me "You're arrived" , and UBER app poping up the "Complete Trip"

·
Registered
210 Posts
Always problems on the Gardiner especially if you're right above the Lakeshore ! The GPS gets confused , you can't avoid it.
Also for Rogers Center, sometimes it tells you that the drop off location is right on the Gardiner !!
First time I dropped off people at Rogers Center (when I was a Newbie), I wanted to follow the GPS and not make mistakes .... so it took me on the gardiner and I could see Rogers Center below on the right and hear the GPS lady telling me "You're arrived" , and UBER app poping up the "Complete Trip"
I guess that was the right moment to shout to your rider "JUMP!"

·
Registered
800 Posts
GPS doesn't work very well near tall buildings and under gardener. It was my number one reason for low rating initially. Just review the whole map on Google maps before you start driving and remember where you have to take turns and then don't worry about it afterwards

1 - 7 of 7 Posts