Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Rich, slightly drunk fella from Hong Kong who was gonna tip you $20, you missed out big time.

Edit: You can't even buy a big mac for $4.50

·
Registered
481 Posts
I accept pool when I am heading towards my destination. I set my destination and got a pool request 2 mins away on my route
I got a pool request , busy street in down town. Reached, rider was on other side of road. There was s cross walk in front. I signaled him to come and he signaled him to come to his side on busy road.
I laughed hardly, saluted him (actually) and cancelled and waived my hand. And drove after hitting cancel. 2 minutes were already passed.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I haven't accepted a pool ride in ages I decided to take one. Ping was exactly where I was parked waited one min and few seconds cancellled. Chiii chiing
Congratulations on a job well done!

Rich, slightly drunk fella from Hong Kong who was gonna tip you $20, you missed out big time.

Edit: You can't even buy a big mac for $4.50
C'mon, Asians never tip.

But you can get a double cheeseburger DRESSED as a mac.
Is that the same as a guy dressed up as a female on Church St.?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I accept pool when I am heading towards my destination. I set my destination and got a pool request 2 mins away on my route
I got a pool request , busy street in down town. Reached, rider was on other side of road. There was s cross walk in front. I signaled him to come and he signaled him to come to his side on busy road.
I laughed hardly, saluted him (actually) and cancelled and waived my hand. And drove after hitting cancel. 2 minutes were already passed.
I quit aprox 10 weeks ago . Never picked poo . Not even for destination not worth it.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Even with destination feature its not worth if your destination is Milton, Pool ride 95% will be going somewhere with in Toronto.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
I haven't accepted a pool ride in ages I decided to take one. Ping was exactly where I was parked waited one min and few seconds cancellled. Chiii chiing
Can you see that it's a pool request before you accept the ping, or do you have to wait until after you click accept?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts