Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I pick up these two old ladies last night....very sweet, funny, and just plain nice.

Halfway through ride she tells me it's her first time ordering, her grandson usually does it....she said she didn't know how it was possible to get across town for $15 and make money....

ALARM!!!!!!!

She meant to order UberX and she got me instead. I informed her that it is a different price and once at the destination I would show her how to order X or plus, and I would email support just in case they adjusted her fare.

Below are the results......I was never afraid for my safety you dumb idiots.

Read the goddamned message before replying with BULLSHIT.

Letter.jpg

·
Registered
15,929 Posts
So I pick up these two old ladies last night....very sweet, funny, and just plain nice.

Halfway through ride she tells me it's her first time ordering, her grandson usually does it....she said she didn't know how it was possible to get across town for $15 and make money....

ALARM!!!!!!!

She meant to order UberX and she got me instead. I informed her that it is a different price and once at the destination I would show her how to order X or plus, and I would email support just in case they adjusted her fare.

View attachment 11549
If English isn't your first language maybe you don't know what "retired" means?

·
Banned
9,012 Posts

ALARM!!!!!!!

View attachment 11549
Hahaha!!! You're scared of old ladies. It's ok, we all have something.

·
Premium Member
9,864 Posts
Yeah, just wait until get the two clowns going to the LA fair.

Reactions: Optimus Uber

·
Premium Member
7,601 Posts
When app was down last Friday I did LAX run.
For obvious reason I couldn't end the trip, so I emailed them about it and told them , look
Because system was down costumer got overcharged, approximately $5 plus $5 airport fee, please refund it back to pax
Hi .......—

I am sorry about the trouble with being able to end your trip right now and I recognize that it is preventing you from starting any new trips. We are working on getting you back online as quickly as we can, so please keep checking.

I understand the frustration when the app isn’t working and I’m incredibly sorry for any inconvenience caused. Our team is working hard to prevent issues like this from happening again in the future and appreciate your patience as we get this sorted out today.

Best,

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When app was down last Friday I did LAX run.
For obvious reason I couldn't end the trip, so I emailed them about it and told them , look
Because system was down costumer got overcharged, approximately $5 plus $5 airport fee, please refund it back to pax
Hi .......-

I am sorry about the trouble with being able to end your trip right now and I recognize that it is preventing you from starting any new trips. We are working on getting you back online as quickly as we can, so please keep checking.

I understand the frustration when the app isn't working and I'm incredibly sorry for any inconvenience caused. Our team is working hard to prevent issues like this from happening again in the future and appreciate your patience as we get this sorted out today.

Best,
But HEY.....they'll be glad to help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts