Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellow drivers.Lets face it.What we do is not always the safest.Every once in a while we hear of incidents that drivers been hurt or even killed on duty.
Many drivers are working to support their families.In speaking to quite a few drivers i realize many dont have life insurance.Therefore leaving your family at risk for financial devistation if you were to meet an untimely death.FOR INFORMATION ON LOW COST INCOME REPLACEMENT POLICIES please call jamal @678-973-8608

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
If I understand it correctly. July 2015, the State of Georgia required Uber and Lyft to provide it's drivers with a line of duty $50,000 life insurance policy. Does anyone know?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Even if so.Somethings to think about.Is 50k insurance enough to pay the house off ,Pay for kids college and other debts.Also i strongly recomend never to totally rely on Employer sponsored insurance.What happens if you lose or leave the job .We all need a policy that we own and have full control of.Especially while we are young and healthy.Since rates increase as we get old and start having health issues.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts