Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ate some sushi in a Japanese restaurant then went to hang out with friends. A few hours later when I hail a ride home, I began to feel nausea, and chills.

It got worse over the course of the ride and I ended up puking violently inside the car, it was really sudden and I was apologetic about it. Figuring the worst has past, the driver took me to the end of my trip. He was wrong. Just slightly before we reached our destination, it strikes again and I ended up puking once more, except this time it was even worse. I must have smeared his entire back seats in vomit. It was bad. Really bad.

Does the driver get compensated for this? I heard there's a fee to the rider for situations like this but I used a prepaid credit card and it only has a few bucks left...

It got worse when I got back but you probably don't want to know the details.Food posioning is no joke, I thought I was dying. Anyone who experience it knows what I'm talking about.

·
Banned
11,813 Posts
Were you too incapacitated to hang your head out the window and puke? Food poisoning doesn't give you the uncontrollable stomach puke. You owe that driver at least $250 for, from your own words, this
I ended up puking violently inside the car and I ended up puking once more, except this time it was even worse. I must have smeared his entire back seats in vomit. It was bad. Really bad.

·
Premium Member
3,326 Posts
I must have smeared his entire back seats in vomit. It was bad. Really bad.

Does the driver get compensated for this? I heard there's a fee to the rider for situations like this but I used a prepaid credit card and it only has a few bucks left...
You are so funny! :D

·
Premium Member
11,432 Posts
Driver gets money, but if you think $150 for puking in his car twice and ruining his night and possibly the next day if he wants it professionally cleaned that probably cost $120 is sufficient considering you wasted a lot of working hours is fair.......... I got some more sushi for ya lol

Reactions: Rakos

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Ate some sushi in a Japanese restaurant then went to hang out with friends. A few hours later when I hail a ride home, I began to feel nausea, and chills.

It got worse over the course of the ride and I ended up puking violently inside the car, it was really sudden and I was apologetic about it. Figuring the worst has past, the driver took me to the end of my trip. He was wrong. Just slightly before we reached our destination, it strikes again and I ended up puking once more, except this time it was even worse. I must have smeared his entire back seats in vomit. It was bad. Really bad.

It got worse when I got back but you probably don't want to know the details.Food posioning is no joke, I thought I was dying. Anyone who experience it knows what I'm talking about.
Yeah just tip him at least $60 and be glad the cleaning fee is only $150. $210 isn't bad at all after covering someone's car with puke. Gross!

You're still getting away with murder if you ask me.

·
Registered
294 Posts

I would have left you stranded in the middle of the highway after the first time.

·
26,293 Posts
Maybe he meant "poissoned," being it was fish.
Original Poster is in Canada. He does not mention if he is in Québec or in the parts of the Maritimes that are still Francophone, but, you never do know................

Reactions: Rakos
1 - 16 of 16 Posts