Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just tried to sign into uber as a driver and it won't let me even though I was driving just an hour before telling me I got deactivated and to email [email protected]. I've done 1000+ rides and have a respectable 4.83 rating, I was in the office last week and asked them for a synopsis of any complaints and they told me I have none recently, I also asked about my acceptance rate and cancelation rate and they informed me I wasn't in fear of being deactivated, I wonder what it could be. Guess I'll be lyfting a lot more now.

·
Premium Member
10,857 Posts
A classic example of hitting the ball back to yourself. Why ask if everything seems fine?

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Because I got a couple of texts telling me that my cancelation rate was high, when I went to ask them they told me it wasn't nearly enough to be deactivated

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I emailed them over 2 hours ago, but I know they can take forever to respond so I'm just gonna wait patiently, just glad I have an extra wing to glide on.

·
Registered
602 Posts
I just tried to sign into uber as a driver and it won't let me even though I was driving just an hour before telling me I got deactivated and to email [email protected]. I've done 1000+ rides and have a respectable 4.83 rating, I was in the office last week and asked them for a synopsis of any complaints and they told me I have none recently, I also asked about my acceptance rate and cancelation rate and they informed me I wasn't in fear of being deactivated, I wonder what it could be. Guess I'll be lyfting a lot more now.
Isn't it motivating that you drive for a company that can and will deactivate your account at will without even giving you a reason or an opportunity to present your side? Uber recently admited they have a driver retention problem. Jeez I can't imagine why.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Hi bud , the reason is low acceptance rate uber won't
Admit that cause in Uber contract it said you have the right to refuse trips. Uber are son of the B*ch they are doing what they want.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK so went to the office and got it reactivated, the reason why it was disabled in the first place? Because I had too many requests and cancellations from my rider account that isn't even associated with my driver account. Wtf? (before some of yall get on my case for requesting and cancelling on another driver, it was always within a few seconds and on accident as I was trying to check the surge in different areas of the city and I would double tap it without realizing it, then I would cancel it right away) but the way these guys track our every movement is outright scary, they seem more advanced then the freakin NSA!

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
OK so went to the office and got it reactivated, the reason why it was disabled in the first place? Because I had too many requests and cancellations from my rider account that isn't even associated with my driver account. Wtf? (before some of yall get on my case for requesting and cancelling on another driver, it was always within a few seconds and on accident as I was trying to check the surge in different areas of the city and I would double tap it without realizing it, then I would cancel it right away) but the way these guys track our every movement is outright scary, they seem more advanced then the freakin NSA!
Uber is not smart they are a$$holes!!!

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Interesting to know that activity as a pax can affect you as a driver. Does that mean a low pax rating can get you deactivated as a driver?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.