Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just now got the permanent permit in a pdf file via email. Instructions are to print it, laminate it, or save it to phone.

NightHawk, you were right.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I did the application online on the Dallas website and paid the $53 but that was on 8/19/15 and it still shows the background check pending. I have called and left a message and emailed twice with no response. I don't understand why it's taking them so long. There's nothing on my background.

·
Premium Member
3,098 Posts
I did the application online on the Dallas website and paid the $53 but that was on 8/19/15 and it still shows the background check pending. I have called and left a message and emailed twice with no response. I don't understand why it's taking them so long. There's nothing on my background.
when it says pending badge pickup is when you can get it, if its only been since 8/19 I give it a bit longer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I paid my 53 Aug 4th and still nothing. I too have called and left meggages even on thier website. Still shows badge pending.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Thanks. I can't believe the city wasn't clear on this... I'm not a mind reader. Thanks again
Yeah, same happened to me. When you go to the office they'll probably only give you a temporary and then you'll get the emailed one you can print off.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey UBER community , which one to chose when get to the website - what type of vehicle should I select? I am confused - not much help from UBER here

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just now got the permanent permit in a pdf file via email. Instructions are to print it, laminate it, or save it to phone.

NightHawk, you were right.
Do you happen to have a link or url that I can use to apply for the permit online? I got my inspection done today.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts