Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got any of these and how to respond to this BS?
No mention of specific trip/incident....
Of course, I'm not a jerk like most of toronto uber x pax.....
I know recently I've told a few rude pax to GTFO, maybe some got really butthurt?

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
They can suck it with their false complaints.

Uber gives these cheap bastards way too many options for low rating.

How about instead of the prewritten options, Uber doesn't let them leave an option to comment instead, like they do for 5*s?!

·
Banned
2,076 Posts
I know recently I've told a few rude pax to GTFO, maybe some got really butthurt?
There s only one UBERFOOL on this site and it aint you,what you need to do is stop making racist comments to riders

·
Registered
47 Posts
Any of those Pax will say anything against drivers so that they can go for free next time. And drivers bend over backwards too many times. I went to Uber conference and they were showing videos about Uber drivers making $35.00 an hour minimum. I choke when started. Lol Lmao. A complete lie. They should have started a video about Lyin King.

·
Registered
36 Posts
It is better to keep dual dash cam one from best buy it cost $200 +tax save receipt for tax rebate
Ask uber by email or going to office what trip is that complaint for???
You need to self defence for any type of alligations
This is rediculoues to get free ride they come up with false complaint
Take this seriously
$200 worth investment. Save your ass thousand time on road and pax
Dont let it go, fight for it and plz let us know uber tell u trip id or not ask them and tell them your story too. Let us know wt they say.
Dont take any bu*lshit from pax. Report any minor thing happen on the trip or even for cancellation of trip

·
Registered
536 Posts
Depends on the one you get...
I cant use a Falcon Zero F360 on my car due to the mirror type and sensors...

Getting BlackVue GW650-2ch-IR, that will set me back oh about 650, after taxes, and related stuff I need.
There's also good PRO ones out there but hard to find canadian dealers.

·
Premium Member
4,665 Posts
In the old days, last year, you would receive a phone call from a lady with a British accent who would scold you for remarks that might seem insensitive to a rider. Every time a pax gets in the car, remember one thing and one thing only, bite your tongue no matter what. I know being a good person is difficult after you've had your tenth shorty or endless poo requests. Yours is not to question why yours is but to do or quit.

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
In the old days, last year, you would receive a phone call from a lady with a British accent who would scold you for remarks that might seem insensitive to a rider. Every time a pax gets in the car, remember one thing and one thing only, bite your tongue no matter what. I know being a good person is difficult after you've had your tenth shorty or endless poo requests. Yours is not to question why yours is but to do or quit.
Even when pax are being complete A-holes, I try not to make it obvious that I'm not impressed with them. You'd have to be the king of *****'s for me to pull over and tell you the GTFO; And that hasn't happened yet. I guess thats why I've managed to last a year and a half. Driving people around for a living calls for a certain type of personality whether it's a school-bus, motorcoach, TTC, Taxi or Uber. It's not for everyone.

·
Registered
36 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Driving people around for a living calls for a certain type of personality whether it's a school-bus, motorcoach, TTC, Taxi or Uber. It's not for everyone.
Haha, you must work for uber. I actually don't do this for a living, but to share my ride, especially after my fulltime work.

·
Registered
536 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts