Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ratings went from 4.84 to 4.87. But I got my first 2 flags shown in the weekly summary. 1 for safety and 1 for cleanliness. But looking back, I'm not quite sure who flagged me.

If they think my car is not clean, then they're gonna hate most cars. I keep my car clean with all my products and put a lot of pride in it. They didn't write anything, so I don't know who it was or why I was also flagged for safety.

How many flags are you allowed to get? I do remember an unsafe driver in front of me but that was for Uber and I do remember missing a turn for Uber. Don't know who flagged me for lyft though. I'm a 4.88 with Uber and a 4.87 with lyft. I may have to accept I'm not a 4.96 driver, but more like a high 4.8.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Flags is just there to show you what past bad ratings was for. Flags doesnt stack and wont get you deactivated.

And I've told you before, ratings dorsnt really matter. I'm back up 4.9 now from 4.85, it goes up and down. Dont worry bout it.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Could also be that the bad ratings are on the other side of the last 100 rides so you got an uptick in rating average.
I contacted lyft and asked them to tell me how many rated trips I have out of my total 143 trips. I received a response requesting more information as to what I am asking. I replied back explaining that not all 143 riders rated me. Therefore some rated me and some didn't. I would like to know how many did. I am still waiting for a response.

Ratings went from 4.84 to 4.87. But I got my first 2 flags shown in the weekly summary. 1 for safety and 1 for cleanliness. But looking back, I'm not quite sure who flagged me.

If they think my car is not clean, then they're gonna hate most cars. I keep my car clean with all my products and put a lot of pride in it. They didn't write anything, so I don't know who it was or why I was also flagged for safety.

How many flags are you allowed to get? I do remember an unsafe driver in front of me but that was for Uber and I do remember missing a turn for Uber. Don't know who flagged me for lyft though. I'm a 4.88 with Uber and a 4.87 with lyft. I may have to accept I'm not a 4.96 driver, but more like a high 4.8.
Out of 600 trips between lyft and uber i got 2 safety flags and two navigation flags. The safety flags were deserved but the navigation flags weren't.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
AuxCordBoston They most likely won't disclose who rated you or not. They may give you a number but really depends on the rep you get.

I asked two different reps about how much a pax was charged and one said they can't give out that info. The other gave it to me without me probing further.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I was flagged for Friendliness one week. I emailed support and asked why. They responded that they had no idea why it was flagged in the email and that I could ignore it. I have ignored every single one of those emails from then on. They are BS to keep you worried that you did something wrong because they will never tell you what happened, or if anything actually happened to merit a flag.

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
I was flagged for Friendliness one week. I emailed support and asked why. They responded that they had no idea why it was flagged in the email and that I could ignore it. I have ignored every single one of those emails from then on. They are BS to keep you worried that you did something wrong because they will never tell you what happened, or if anything actually happened to merit a flag.
New batch of gatekeeper pre-CSRs

If first responder asks you a verifying question or a more thorough description of your issue, that's just a random person (ir bot?) they hired to hopefully decrease CSR workload by motivating people to give up and go away instead.

If you don't response at least a syllablr, your support request never got past the gate

Popular response to them is "Please READ see below"

·
Registered
228 Posts
New batch of gatekeeper pre-CSRs

If first responder asks you a verifying question or a more thorough description of your issue, that's just a random person (ir bot?) they hired to hopefully decrease CSR workload by motivating people to give up and go away instead.

If you don't response at least a syllablr, your support request never got past the gate

Popular response to them is "Please READ see below"
The response I mentioned was the third response to my intial query. And I responded again to make sure that I had it in writing 2 times that I could ignore that flag.

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
The response I mentioned was the third response to my intial query. And I responded again to make sure that I had it in writing 2 times that I could ignore that flag.
I had weeks with DOZENS of flags when they first rolled that out and driving in a new-ish area with a highly nasty populace

If anything I'd surmise they MIGHT use it (arbitrarily-lish) to choose how to respond to a "serious incident complaint" --- whether to investigate, fire immediately, or ignore the thing

Also, seems like veterans get benefit of the doubt.... >1k rides, they'll email you "somebody said that..." and you'll be like "bull. Scammy lookin kids, acted shady. Probably trying to land a free ride or scam some ride credits" --- and that'll be the end of that

1 - 9 of 9 Posts