Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
legit, anyone got a site that tells you about lyft's promotions for new drivers and how to apply them when signing up? i wanna strike whenever i see that the bonus is good

·
Premium Member
4,826 Posts
legit, anyone got a site that tells you about lyft's promotions for new drivers and how to apply them when signing up? i wanna strike whenever i see that the bonus is good
Can't post links here but this is the best NJ promo going now.... Just a photo not a link

Product Purple Organism Violet Font

·
Premium Member
3,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How is this a relevant response to this topic?

·
Premium Member
4,826 Posts
Easy, i see a firing starting, so im pitching my tent elsewhere...the topic is the fire
I agree he's thinking ahead and preparing for the worst by looking into joining lyft.... No big deal dude.... It's not like he started talking about his dinner date last night....

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Travis will slither out of trouble. Every single one of his cronies can go to prison and he'll be quoted as saying "I'm shocked. Being Uber is not about stealing." Just like the sexual abuse thing. He created the sexual abuse environment. "Here at Uber, we call that boob-er"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts